- Expiration Date: January 1 2024
- Date First Available: May 2 2011
Shipping Weight:0.48 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: HEW-00232
- UPC Code: 898488002322
- Package Quantity: 0.75 lb
8.9 x 8.9 x 9.9 cm , 0.41 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Naturally Refined - Pure Salts
- Up to 8 Baths
- Raise Magnesium Levels While You Soak!
- Relieves: Stress Insomnia Pain
- Every Bath Contains 8993 mg of Elemental Magnesium!
- United Plant Savers - Stewards of Healing Herbs
- Nemenhah Certified
Magnesium Bath Crystals are a highly concentrated form of Magnesium Oil. Soaking in Magnesium Bath Crystals relaxes nerves, removes everyday stress, relieves tension, "jump starts" enzymes important for protein and carbohydrate metabolism, and more including aiding to relieve back pain, muscle pain, and arthritic pain and stiffness!
- For foot soaks use magnesium oil.
- For topical and massage use magnesium oil with aloe vera, magnesium gel with aloe vera, or magnesium gel.
Keep container closed when not in use.As everyone is unique, the length of the soak time and amount of Magnesium Bath Crystals may vary.
- For Tub Soaks Add 2-3 scoops (enclosed) of Magnesium Bath Crystals to hot bath water. Soak 15-30 minutes. Initially you may experience extreme relaxation and even feel tired. Step out of the tub carefully.
Magnesium chloride salts.
Caution: Those in kidney (renal) failure should never use any form of magnesium. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.