FREE shipping over ₱3,200.00
Gerber, Cereal for Baby, Grain & Grow, 2nd Foods, MultiGrain, 16 oz (454 g)
- Date First Available: June 2021
- Product Code: GBR-07052
- UPC Code: 015000070526
- Package Quantity: 453.59 g
- Dimensions: 22 x 12.7 x 8.1 cm , 0.54 kg
- #1 Pediatricians Recommended Brand* For Infant Cereals
- 11 Grams of Whole Grains Per Serving
- 60% DV of Iron for Learning Ability
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Package Made With No BPA
- Every Bite Counts
Grain & grow™ brings the goodness of whole grains and tailored nutrition.
Iron to support brain development & learning ability.
Gerber® combines high quality whole grain goodness with 12 essential nutrients.
Your baby may be ready for this cereal if they:
- sit independently
- pick up and hold small objects in hands
- reach for food or spoon when hungry
- use upper lip to help clear food off of spoon
*Among pediatricians who recommend infant cereal.
Twist cap off, remove seal & twist back on.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- Stir in milk (recommended) or water to desired consistency. For thick, more advanced texture use less liquid.
- Serve as is or warm in the microwave.
- Always test temperature before feeding.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Warm unheated liquid at Medium (50% power) for 15-30 seconds.
- Mix heated liquid with cereal.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Whole grain wheat flour, whole grain oat flour, oat flour, pearled barley flour, potassium phosphate, vitamins and minerals: calcium carbonate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), iron (electrolytic), vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate), zinc sulfate, niacinamide, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), folic acid, vitamin B12.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
Do not use if seal is damaged. Keep container dry.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
|Includes <1 g Added Sugars|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|Vitamin C||8.7 mg||15%|
|Vitamin E||0.6 mg||10%|
|Vitamin B6||0.075 mg||25%|
|Folate||12 mcg DFE|
(7 mcg folic acid)
|Vitamin B12||0.125 mcg||25%|