Eucerin, Daily Hydration Lotion, SPF 15, Fragrance Free, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)
- Expiration Date: December 8 2025
- Date First Available: August 30 2013
Shipping Weight:0.7 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: EUC-01208
- UPC Code: 072140012083
- Package Quantity: 16.9 fl oz
23.4 x 7.9 x 3.3 cm , 0.59 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Dermatologist Recommended - Since 1900
- 2 in 1 Moisturizer + Sunscreen
- Hydrates All Day & Helps Protect Against Sun Damage
- Delivers 24 Hour Hydration
Eucerin® Skin Science That ShowsEucerin®, with over 100 years of skin science innovation, offers a complete range of clinically proven solutions for specific skin needs, backed by an uncompromising commitment to quality. That's why Eucerin is recommended by Dermatologists worldwide.
Eucerin® Daily Hydration Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Lotion
A lightweight formula to moisturize and help protect dry skin from sunburn, and damage from everyday sun exposure.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15 formula provides UVA/UVA protection
- Non-greasy, fast-absorbing
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
For sunscreen use:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, dimethicone, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG-40 stearate, phenoxyethanol, pentylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, sodium citrate, citric acid.|
For external use only
Do not used on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.