Eucerin, Baby, Eczema Relief Cream, 5 oz (141 g)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 20 2014
Shipping Weight:0.2 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: EUC-01521
- UPC Code: 072140015213
- Package Quantity: 5 oz
15 x 5.3 x 5.3 cm , 0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar items to consider
- Pediatrician Recommended #1 Brand
- OTC Body Moisturizers
- Eczema-Prone Skin
- Clinically Proven to Reduce Incidence of Eczema Flare-Ups
- Colloidal Oatmeal Skin Protectant
- Ceramide 3 Enriched
- Dermatological Skincare
- Dermatologist Recommended Brand
- Delivers 24 Hour Hydration
- Fragrance, Dye and Steroid-Free
- For Mild to Moderate Eczema
Eucerin® Baby Eczema Relief Cream - a clinically proven moisturizing formula that relieves and fortifies dry, itchy, eczema-prone skin.
- Colloidal Oatmeal enriched to relieve dry, itchy, eczema-prone skin
- Ceramide 3 enriched, helps strengthen the skin's protective barrier
- Licochalcone enriched, helps soothe red, irritated skin
- Appropriate for adults, children and babies 3 months and older; gentle enough for everyday use
Uses: Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to: rashes, eczema
- Apply as needed or as directed by a doctor
- For children under 3 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Colloidal Oatmeal 1%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, mineral oil, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, cetyl palmitate, peg-40 stearate, glycyrrhiza inflata root extract, ceramide np, 1,2-hexanediol, phenoxyethanol, piroctone olamine, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, benzyl alcohol, citric acid.|
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store below 86°F (30°C).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.