- Expiration Date: June 1 2024
- Date First Available: June 28 2017
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DLC-15002
- UPC Code: 024286150020
- Package Quantity: 2.5 oz
6.4 x 5.1 x 5.1 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Deep Pain Relief
- Allergy Tested
- Water Washable
- No Fragrance, Artificial Color or Parabens
Fast, Penetrating Relief For:
- Muscle and Joint Pain
- Backaches and Arthritis
- Strains and Sprains
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple Backache
- Adults and children 2 years of age or older, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
|Camphor, USP 11%||External analgesic|
|Inactive ingredient: Polyethylene glycol.|
Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad.
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Skin redness or excessive skin irritation develops.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, consult a doctor before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.