Clear Eyes, Triple Action, Lubricant/Redness Reliever Eye Drops, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
Best By: February 2026
- Date First Available: September 2021
- Product Code: CEY-25433
- UPC Code: 678112254330
- Package Quantity: 14.79 ml
- Dimensions: 9.7 x 5.2 x 2.5 cm , 0.03 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Up To 12 Hours of Soothing Comfort
- Moisturizes 2x Lubricants
- Calms Irritation
- Relieves Redness
- Soothes & Moisturizes
- Fast Acting
Get relief from irritation, red eyes and mild dry eyes. Contains 2x lubricants to soothe and moisturize dry eyes, Calms irritation and protects against further irritation, Relieves redness, From the #1 brand of redness relief eye drops, Provides up to 12 hours of soothing comfort.
- For the temporarily relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
To open cap, push down and turn.
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
|Polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%||Lubricant|
|Tetrahydrozoline hydrochloride 0.05%||Redness reliever|
|Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, dextrose, dibasic sodium phosphate, edetate disodium, monobasic sodium phosphate, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma.
When using this product:
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip to any surface.
- Replace cap after using
- Overuse may produce increased redness of the eye
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience eye pain
- You experience changes in vision
- You experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- The condition worsens
- Symptoms last for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Store at room temperature
- Remove contact lenses before using
Tamper evident: Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.