- Expiration Date: April 1 2025
- Date First Available: February 4 2021
Shipping Weight:0.05 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BOI-44004
- UPC Code: 306969440049
- Package Quantity: 240 Count
12.2 x 9.5 x 2.3 cm , 0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Painful Joints - Stiffness Weather-Related Aches
- 1 Tube Free Inside
- Rhus Tox 30C
- Homeopathic Medicine
- On-the-Go Pain Relief
- No Known Drug Interactions
- Help Your Body the Natural Way
- Total 240 Pellets
- No Artifical Colors, Flavors, Sweeteners, or Preservatives
Temporarily relieves symptoms of joint pain including:
- Swollen joints
- Pain improved by motion
- Muscle Aches
- Pain aggravated by exposure to cold and damp weather
Adults and children: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by a doctor.
Turn tube upside down.
Twist until 5 pellets are dispensed.
Remove cap and pour pellets under the tongue.
|Active ingredient** (in each pellet)||Purpose*|
|Rhus tox 30C HPUS (0.443 mg)||Relieves joint pain improved by motion|
|The letters "HPUS" indicate that the component in this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
|Inactive ingredients: lactose, sucrose.|
|*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.|
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, if new symptoms occur, or if redness or swelling is present, as these could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if pellet dispenser seal is broken.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.