Biochem, 100% Whey Isolate Protein, Natural, 24.6 oz (699 g)
- Expiration Date: July 1 2024
- Date First Available: July 18 2007
Shipping Weight:1.49 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CLF-01841
- UPC Code: 015794018414
- Package Quantity: 24.6 oz
16 x 16 x 17.8 cm , 0.88 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Science by Nature™
- Protein is 100% Whey Isolate
- Keto Friendly
- Supports Immune Health
- Easily Digestible /Undenatured
- 20 g Grass-Fed Vegetarian Protein
- Complete Amino Acid Profile
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Igen - Non-GMO Tested
- No Added Sugars
- No Soy
- 99% Lactose Free
- Whey Protein Isolate Protein Supplement
- AVA Certified Vegetarian - American Vegetarian Association
- Kosher Dairy
- Certified B Corporation
Science by Nature™ is taking modern technologies to extract the best that comes from nature. Take a look at what's inside our whey proteins.
W=Whey Protein Isolate
- Igen Non-GMO Tested: We craft our proteins using only the purest, non-gmo ingredients.
- A scoop of whey protein a day supports immune health.
- No rBGH/rBST†: Our protein comes from grass-fed cows that are rBGH & rBST free†.
- Ultrafiltration/Microfiltration method results in 20 grams of pure whey protein.
- No Soy: Our whey isolates are 100% soy free and 99% lactose free.
- We're proud to make and source all our whey products in the USA.
This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
†No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST-treated and non-rBST treated cows.
Adults, mix one (1) scoop (23.3 g) (0.82 oz) with 3/4 cup (6 fl oz) (178 ml) of cold water or your favorite beverage to supplement your diet with protein. Stir briskly until dissolved. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
Natural french vanilla flavor, sunflower lecithin, xanthan gum.
No: Added sugars, yeast, wheat, soy, preservatives, artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, magnesium stearate.
If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, have a medical condition or planning surgery, consult a doctor before using this product. Stop using and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
Do not accept if seal is broken.
Store in a dry place between 59°-86°F.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Contents packaged by weight, not volume. Some settling may occur.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (23.3 g) (0.82 oz)|
|Servings Per Container: About 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||Less than 1 g||< 1%*|
|Protein (from whey protein isolate)||20 g||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
** Daily Value not established.
|9 naturally occurring essential amino acids, make this a complete protein.|
|+11 other amino acids|