Bach, Original Flower Remedies, Rescue Remedy, Natural Stress Relief Spray, 0.245 fl oz (7 ml)
- Expiration Date: October 1 2022
- Date First Available: December 12 2013
Shipping Weight:0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BAC-01397
- UPC Code: 741273013976
- Package Quantity: 0.245 fl oz
2.5 x 5.1 x 8.1 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Trusted Worldwide for Generations
- Contains 27% Alcohol
Trusted Worldwide for Generations
Rescue Remedy spray provides gentle, non habit forming, everyday stress relief. It's discreet and easy to use: just 2 quick sprays in your mouth to help you stress less, stay calm and in control.
- Non-aerosol pump
- For relief of occasional stress
- Bring spray nozzle up to mouth and apply 2 sprays onto the tongue. Additional sprays may be taken as needed.
|Active Ingredients |
Each 5X (HPUS)
|Rock Rose |
|courage and presence of mind|
|focus when ungrounded|
|patience with problems and people|
|Cherry Plum |
|balanced mind when losing control|
|Star of Bethlehem |
|softens impact of shock|
|Inactive Ingredients |
- Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
- When using this product keep away from eyes.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store below 77º F (25º C)
- No artificial colors, artificial fragrances or animal products
- Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.