Aquaphor, Healing Ointment, Skin Protectant, 1.75 oz (50 g)
- Expiration Date: August 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 17 2012
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: AQP-45231
- UPC Code: 072140452315
- Package Quantity: 1.75 oz
13 x 5.1 x 3 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Advanced Therapy
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand
- For Dry, Cracked, or Irritated Skin
- Clinically Proven to Restore Smooth, Healthy Skin
- Preservative & Fragrance Free
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Temporarily protects minor: cuts, scrapes, burns.
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips.
- Helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
Apply as needed.
|Petrolatum (41%)||Skin protectant (ointment)|
|Inactive ingredients: Mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, panthenol, glycerin, bisabolol.|
For external use only.
When using this product do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Do not use on:
- Deep or puncture wounds.
- Animals bites.
- Serious burns.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.