Advanced Clinicals, Retinol Serum, Anti-Wrinkle, 1.75 fl oz (52 ml)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2025
- Date First Available: May 29 2018
Shipping Weight:0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ADC-00797
- UPC Code: 819265007972
- Package Quantity: 1.75 fl oz
14 x 6.6 x 4.8 cm , 0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Antioxidant Green Tea
- Potent Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate
- Encapsulated Retinol Effectively Fights the Look of Wrinkles
- Nourishing Aloe Vera and Green Tea
- Glycerin Attracts Moisture to the Skin for a Plump Appearance
- Aloe Vera Defends Against Visible Redness and Irritation
- Antioxidant Green Tea Guards Against Environmental Damage
- Retinol Corrects the Looks of Deep Wrinkles and Jowls
- Visibly Replenishes Volume to Mature Skin
- Improves the Look of Sagging, Sun Damaged Skin
- Retinol is the #1 Dermatologist-recommended skin care ingredient.
- Potent, yet safe for daily use.
- Diminishes the look of deep wrinkles and sun damage.
- Retinol is the best solution for too many years in the sun.
- Paraben-Free, gentle alternative to prescription treatments.
- Advanced Clinicals Retinol Serum uses encapsulated Retinol for ultimate efficacy.
- Powerful anti-aging ingredients visibly restore volume to areas prone to sagging and wrinkles. Softens the look of harsh lines and deep wrinkles.
- Promotes a more youthful looking skin tone by breaking up the look of sun damage.
- Instantly: Some tightness, flushing or redness may occur when you first use Retinol. This is normal and means it's working. Use an additional moisturizer or reduce frequency to every other night until skin adjusts to powerful renewal ingredients.
- Nightly use: The perfect overnight treatment. Wake up daily to visibly softened wrinkles and smoother looking skin.
- 6 weeks: Dramatically reduces appearance of wrinkles, sagging pores and sun spots.
After cleansing, allow skin to dry completely. Gently pat Retinol Serum over face, focusing on problem areas. Wipe any excess on tops of hand, as they are often exposed to sun damage. Allow several minutes to absorb. Follow with moisturizer. Use every night before bed. Redness, tightness or flushing may occur. This is normal and means the product is working. If irritation persists, reduce frequency of use to every other night. Gradually increase use to every night as tolerated. As with any product, if rash develops, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Water (aqua), isopropyl myristate, glycerin, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, ethylhexyl olivate, cetearyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, squalane, copernicia cerifera cera, retinol, propanediol, sodium cocoamphoacetate, tocopheryl acetate, bht, bha, xanthan gum, oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) extract, tocopherol, cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum, avena sativa (oat) bran extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer, citric acid, fragrance/parfum, phenoxyethanol, maltodextrin, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, limonene, citronellol.
Caution: For external use only. If irritation develops discontinue use. If products enters eye, flush thoroughly with water. If accidentally ingested contact a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.