Palmer's, Skin Success with Vitamin E, Fade Milk, Tone Correcting Body Lotion, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
- Expiration Date: March 2023
Shipping Weight:0.38 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: PAL-07705
- UPC Code: 010181077050
- Package Quantity: 8.5 fl oz
20.1 x 6.4 x 4.3 cm , 0.32 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Now with Retinol
- Anti-Dark Spot™
- Evens Skin Tone
- Brightens Skin
- Balances Tone
- Fades Dark Spots
- Corrects Discoloration
- Deeply Moisturizes
- With Alpha Hydroxy, Vitamins C & E & Sunscreen
- Palmer’s is Against Animal Testing
- Dark Spots
- Age Spots
- Uneven Skin Tone
|Retinol||Helps keep skin looking youthful|
|Vitamin E||A powerful antioxidant|
|Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids||Exfoliates skin|
|Vitamin C||Naturally brightens|
|Enhanced Moisturizers||Deeply nourish skin|
Contains an added sunscreen to help protect skin from daytime sun damage and prevent darkening from recurring. Visible improvement in as little as 2 weeks*.
- Lightens dark discolorations in the skin such as: pigment in the skin that may occur in pregnancy or from the use of oral contraceptives
- Contains a sunscreen to help prevent darkening from recurring
- Adults: Apply a small amount as a thin layer on the affected area twice daily or use on the affected area twice daily, or use as directed by a doctor. If no improvements is seen after 3 months of treatment, use of this product should be discontinued
- Lightening effect of this product may not be noticed on very dark skin
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use unless directed by a doctor
|Hydroquinone, 2.0%||Skin lightener|
|Padimate O 3.0%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive ingredients Water (aqua), glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, mineral oil, isopropyl myristate, stearyl alcohol, dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, ceteareth-20, retinol, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ascorbyl palmitate, vaccinium myrtillus fruit/leaf extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, acer saccharum officinarum (sugar maple) extract, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, citric acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, diazolidinyl urea, propylene glycol, sodium metabisulfite, disodium EDTA, lauryl glucoside, xanthan gum, sodium sulfite, zea mays (corn) oil, canola oil glyceride, BHT, TBHQ, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance (parfum), citronellol, hydroxycitronellal, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, limonene, alpha-isomethyl ionone.|
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Some of the users of this product may experience a mild skin irritation. If skin irritation becomes severe, stop use and consult a doctor.
- Do not use on children under 12 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Sun exposure should be limited by using a sunscreen agent, a sun blocking agent, or protective clothing to cover bleached skin after treatment to prevent darkening from recurring.
Due to the active ingredient, product may darken over time when exposed to air but will not affect the efficacy of this product.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.